We are proud of our school uniform because it identifies each student as a member of our school community. Therefore, we must always show our community at its best.
The wearing of the correct and complete uniform is a most important part of school discipline. All students must be in full uniform before entering the school premises.
Please note that it is compulsory that students wear full school uniform:
- During specified school outings
- When representing the school
- During school and state examinations
The onus is on parents and students alike to ensure that the correct and complete uniform is worn at all times.
Kantor King Solomon High School Uniform Suppliers
|Carolina School Outfitters
708 Chigwell Road
Tel: 020 8504 6420
|Lucilla Schoolwear Limited
180 Cranbrook Road
Tel: 020 8554 5133
141 High Street
Tel: 020 8550 2119
- Make-up including false eyelashes, nail varnish and fake nails are not permitted.
- Extreme hair styles or hair colour or those associated with any kind of anti-social activities or groups are not permitted. These change from time to time. The patterned shaving of hair or eyebrows is forbidden.
- It is not permitted for any student to wear any form of cap or hat in the school building apart from a kippah.
- Hooded sports tops or ‘hoodies’ are not permitted.
- Trainers, canvas shoes, plimsolls or patterned shoes must not be worn.
- Jeans or tight fit trousers are not permitted.
- Coats and jackets are not to be worn in the school building.
- Students must always wear school uniform. The school embroidered blazer, tie and pullover can only be purchased from the school outfitters. All other items of uniform may be purchased elsewhere.